“For if we desire to animate our industries with the Breath of the Universe, should we not first learn to listen to the subtle whisperings which it offers to every conscious mind? Before we engage in Celestial Mechanics, surely we must recognize the existence of the Cosmic Mind” - James F. Murray III, inventor
- "A Practical Guide to 'Free Energy' Devices" by Patrick Kelly is a great introductory resource on the mechanisms and principles that New Energy Technologies are based upon including permanent and electromagnetic motors. Disclosure: NEM does not endorse any of the technologies, we share this resource because of the true scientific principles behind them.
- Highlight: "When you make a battery, the chemical action inside the battery creates a Plus terminal and a Minus terminal. Those poles actually distort the local environment around your battery, and causes vast streams of energy to radiate out in every direction from each pole of the battery…. The battery forms a 'dipole' which nudges the local environment into an unbalanced state which pours out energy in every direction"
- "The World of Free Energy" by Peter Lindemann spells out the various New Energy Technologies simply, and offers insight about the barriers to their mainstream success
- Highlight: "The idea of free energy taps very deeply into the human subconscious mind"
- "Albert Einstein Began By Rejecting the Theory" by Gatot Soedart articulates the scientific debate regarding the existence of an ether, which today is recognized as "quantum field"
- "Zero-point Energy Generators Could Create Free Unlimited Energy Without Fuel" details the physical history and experiments done around the concept of zero point energy, and what it means for our future
- Highlight: "The implications of zero-point energy would be paradigm shift in a global economy leaning on finite fuels and the industrialist principles of supply and demand. It is for this same reason that the timeline of scientific development may have been so slow— if a zero-point generator were built, it would be a one-time investment"
- "A Dissident View of Relative Theory" by William H Cantrell challenges the view of a non-existent fabric of space-time full of energy
- Highlight: "High school science students are conditioned to ridicule the concept of a nineteenth-century luminiferous aether with eye-rolling and giggling. But is this really a contemptible idea when compared with the "new and improved" terminology of gravitational masses "warping" the fabric of "space-time"? Sounds a little like an über-aether in another guise. Given that the nothingness of a perfect absolute vacuum is bestowed with the physical properties of a permittivity, eo8.854 pF/m, a permeability, mo4p x 10-7 H/m, and a characteristic impedance of 377 ohms, is the concept of an aether really that outlandish?"
Implications elsewhere in science
- "The Hidden Laws in the Universe" by Paramahamsa Tewari lays out the nature and laws of our universe that integrates the background sea of space as eternal, dynamic and moving
- Highlight: "The universal space, in the part of the universe we exist or anywhere else within its bounds, is the absolute vacuum pervaded with matter and fields"
- "On the Space-Vortex Structure of the Electron" by Paramahamsa Tewari theorizes the properties of electron behavior based on the foundation of an existing ether, of which the electron is created from.
- Highlight: "The high elasticity required for the fluid-ether is avoided by postulating it as a nonmaterial and incompressible fluid devoid of any known property of matter, such as mass, density, discreteness, viscosity, elasticity, or compressibility, etc"
- "Dissipative Structures in Nature and Human Systems" by E. B. P. Tiezzi et. al. describes how systems far from equilibrium (more chaotic) spontaneously self-organizes into more complex and ordered states.
- Highlight: "The continuous radiant energy inflow from an external source (the sun) demands an energy randomization, before part of the low quality energy leaves the planet. Over millions of years, this has led to the emergence of new organized structures and to a higher diversification (life, evolution, biodiversity), corresponding to an increase of information"
Low Energy Nuclear Reactions (LENR)
- "A Students' Guide To Cold Fusion" by Edmund Storms is an extensive guide to the basics of LENR
- "Over-unity Devices" by William McFreey outlines a comprehensive theory of extracting vacuum energy by harnessing the magnetic properties inherent in particular atoms
- Highlight: "To shake the atoms and make them release the energy which they contain, you need to send a wave, with a high frequency oscillator (of the order of 172 kHz), that resonates with the vibration of the copper electrodes. This is achieved by an intermediary magnetic field that oscillates due to a coil surrounding the copper and connected to the oscillator"
- LENR library with definitions, historical references, news and research
- "Magnet Power" by Patrick Kelly is a good chapter about harnessing the power of permanent magnets, in a simple and easy way to understand
- Highlight: "In the same way that a solar panel does not put any effort into producing electricity, the power of a magnet flows from the environment and not from the magnet. The electrical pulse which creates the magnet, aligns the atoms inside the steel and creates a magnetic “dipole” which has the same effect that the electrical “dipole” of a battery does. It polarises the quantum environment surrounding it and causes great streams of energy flow around itself."
- An overview of the concept of Inductance. Inductance is a phenomenon where a magnetic field creates an increase or decrease in voltage due to a rapid change in the current. This is an important concept in understanding New Energy electromagnetic motors because it uses this energy stored in inductors to achieve over-unity.
- Basics on how hydrogen separated from water can be used as fuel
- The brief story of Stanley Meyer, patented inventor of the efficient hydrogen-fueled car.
- Introduction to what plasma is and its properties
- Short introduction to the concept of cavitation. Cavitation are microscopic bubbles that when bursted, releases huge amounts of energy in the form of shockwaves and sounds. It is typically known in the context of damaging boat propellers. There are emerging New Energy Technologies capturing the energy of these powerful bubbles
- Detailed video of physicist and expert Moray King, presenting on the science behind the technologies that tap into the zero-point energy field through the generation of microscopic bubbles
- Out of the Void directed by Angela Summereder
- An exploration of the history and present views of free energy by society through an inventor, Carl Schappeller in Germany
- Thrive: What on Earth Will it Take?
- This documentary weaves together science, consciousness and societal factors to make sense and offer a solution to our current human crisis
Hidden Energy by Susan Manewich and Jeane Manning is a readers' guide to the world of New Energy. In it, they detail the experiences of fringe inventors on the quest to build New Energy Technologies, the concepts behind the tech and the many predicaments and challenges that occur in the process of getting these technologies accepted into the mainstream.
Modern Thermodynamics by Ilya Prigogine and Dilip Kondepudi is a textbook that focuses on non-equilibrium thermodynamics, not traditionally considered in established science.
Introduction to the textbook: http://users.wfu.edu/dilip/NewPDFs/Preface.pdf
Open System Thermodynamics
Open System Thermodynamics is a textbook developed by Peter Lindemann, an expert in the New Energy field. It designed for engineers and others interested in learning the history of the laws of thermodynamics, where the errors are, and the principles governing the high co-efficient of performance of New Energy Technologies.
Zero Point Energy, The Fuel of the Future
"Zero Point Energy, The Fuel of the Future" by Thomas Valone demonstrates the promise that zero point energy, which supports every atom and molecule, will soon be used directly to power a car, house, or spaceship. This book provides the history and science of zero point energy and emphasises on its usage.
"Breakthrough Power: How Quantum-leap New Energy Inventions Can Transform Our World" by Jeane Manning and Joel Garbon "opens the doors on game-changing nonpolluting inventions" by detailing the science and implications of New Energy Technologies
Water: The Key to New Energy
"Water: The Key to New Energy" by Moray King expands, with diagrams, on how zero-point water energy can be used with the tremendous fluctuations of electrical field energy embedded within the fabric of space. King explains how gas emitted from popular water electrolyzer projects manifests unusual energetic anomalies, which include vaporizing tungsten when used in a welding torch, and running internal combustion engines on small quantities of the gas.
"Living Water: Viktor Schauberger and the Secrets of Natural Energy" by Olof Alexandersson provides a personal and moving account of Schauberger's journey in discovering the vortex nature of water and its inherit power. By studying fish in streams and closely observing the natural water cycle, he was able to solve basic problems of vortex energy transformation.